Football Boxbreakers August Hobby #2 Group Break

Ok guys...we have completed our draft and still have 5 teams that are unclaimed. I will go ahead and offer them up to anybody who would like to join us at just $20 per team. If we can sell some of these we'll add something back into the product list but with the break scheduled for tomorrow night you'll need to let me know asap! Our available teams are;

Bears
Bills
Jets
Raiders
Texans

Hey guys, due to a pretty busy weekend with both my boys playing FB this year I am having to present a bit of an unusual break schedule (all times CT) but here it is and I hope to see many of you there!

Hobby #2 Group Break: Friday at 8:30pm

Hobby #1 Group Break: Saturday at 4:45pm

High End #2 Group Break: Saturday at 6pm

High End #1 Group Break: Saturday at 7:30pm

Exquisite Casebreakers Group Break: Saturday at 8:30pm

Ok guys...we have completed our draft and still have 5 teams that are unclaimed. I will go ahead and offer them up to anybody who would like to join us at just $20 per team. If we can sell some of these we'll add something back into the product list but with the break scheduled for tomorrow night you'll need to let me know asap! Our available teams are;

Bears
Bills
Jets
Raiders
Texans

I'll grab the Raiders Chris...

Thanks guys...have you all confirmed! That leaves us with the Bills and Texans available at $20 a pop. Who's in for our break tomorrow??

Another deal for the late nighters. Our High End #2 group break is Saturday night and features a case of 2011 Five Star, most of a case of 2010 Plates & Patches (13/15 boxes), and 4 boxes of 2012 Inception. We have 3 unclaimed teams that I'll offer up at $40 per team for anyone interested in joining us!

Bucs
Seahawks
Texans

Dvashun picks up the last 2 teams at $20 per so we can add the box of 2011 Contenders back into the mix!

Didn't even realize the break was tonight. Kind of a good thing so I didn't think about it all day. Good luck everyone and I hope tropical storm/hurricane Isaac stays away! Weather is suposed to start going downhill tomorrow night. Prayers for everyone in its path!

All right...ready to roll. This is the 1st of 5 breaks over the next 2 days so it's BREAK WEEKEND!! Good luck and thanks as always to all our participants! As usual I will post the links to each box as we go and will follow with another post to show pics of the hits from each box. 9 boxes in all tonight so let's rip!

First up is our box of 2010 Topps Chrome. Video up in just a moment.

Back