Football Boxbreakers Annual Black Friday Group Break - COMPLETE

Recap video loading now. A couple nice cards but not earth shattering. That being said, the mass of cards in breaking 50 boxes made it a nice break. Keep in mind I am only showing the hits here but I know you hit a couple Jerry Rice inserts #/99 or less so there's more to it than this. Should be 15-20 minutes to load.

Just caught the recap, No Big Ben this time? oh well I'll surely get over it :banghead: Table looking kind of full, going to be more work sorting than opening almost. As for the Panini points card, you can keep it if you use those, I don't. Thanks for the break, Great Job as usual (y)

I know you hit a couple Jerry Rice inserts #/99 or less so there's more to it than this. Should be 15-20 minutes to load.
Sorry, turned out to be one /99 as I thought the other refractor was numbered too. Must have mixed it up with one from the night before.

Just caught the recap, No Big Ben this time? oh well I'll surely get over it :banghead: Table looking kind of full, going to be more work sorting than opening almost. As for the Panini points card, you can keep it if you use those, I don't. Thanks for the break, Great Job as usual (y)

Thanks Joe!

Send me hits only, Chris, and if you want to wait to find out whether I'm going to be in the next one or not that'd be fine too.

Back