Football Boxbreakers Annual Black Friday Group Break #3 - COMPLETE

Just missing Po10sho so I think we'll go ahead and start the draft later tonight when I get back from my sons hockey game. We could break Friday night if it goes fast or shoot for Saturday.

By the way, I will get a new thread up soon for the return to 2016 products but anyone interested in another can check on the new thread I just posted on TCC as a lot of good teams are open in that monthly break.

Ok guys, waiting on 1 payment but we'll roll forward with the draft anyway so we can break this weekend. The draft order has been randomized and we can start immediately. We will shoot to break Saturday afternoon if that may work for some so exact time to be determined.

On the clock: Sportscloset12
On deck: Crpalmi

Draft Order:
1. Crpalmi - Chargers
2. Yzerisdaman - Jaguars
3. Crpalmi - Texans
4. Sportscloset12 - Bears
5. Crpalmi - Bills
6. Crpalmi - Vikings
7. Dvashun - Ravens
8. Yzerisdaman - Saints
9. Sportscloset12 - Chiefs
10. Crpalmi - Jets
11. Crpalmi - Redskins

Available Teams:

Last edited:
Draft is complete! Yes we will break Saturday but I have to check the schedule to see about the start time. I'll update later tonight when I know more.

Ok guys, I know it's unusual but I have a swamped weekend so in order to get the break in I am scheduling it for 10am(ct) tomorrow (Saturday). Hopefully some of you can make it or stop in from time to time as we stream but I'll do a hit recap afterwards as well.

Good luck all!

Stopped in for a bit. Saw a nice hit for the Colts! Will have to catch the recap later to see all the goods.

Back