Football Boxbreakers 2018 National Treasures 4 Box Case Casebreakers Group Break - COMPLETE

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
This one may be a tough one to fill as the price point keeps changing so don't send any payment in until I confirm that we will be able to swing it. Please confirm if you are in though and any team changes that are to be made. Some background on this group; We will break a case (or multiple if low end) of a newly released FB product and average about a break every other month but due to varying release dates we may break a product 3-4 weeks after the last one and then have a 8 week break until the next one releases so it won't be on a regular schedule. You join by selecting any available team that you would like to claim, and you then have the rights to retain them for as long as you choose to continue in each of our new product breaks. I will do my best to keep the cost to about $50 per slot but price will vary depending on the cost of the product, and of course the more participants we get the more product we can add to the break. We will offer optional draft slots at a discounted price to any interested participants to pick up unclaimed teams.

This will be done as a live break. I am still trying to avoid Paypal and their tax laws so I prefer payment by either bank check or the easiest is Blowout Gift Cert as that will allow you to pay via CC or Paypal. If direct paypal is your only option, I can make it work...just trying to avoid it if possible.

Usual small print;
  • You get every card pulled from your team but I will include all base cards at your request only so please let me know when we break if you want all, just a player or two, or no base at all.
  • Hits go to the owner of the team that is stated on the card (not by the uniform worn)
  • Cards pulled of unclaimed teams will be randomized amongst all the participants with full priced slots (draft teams will not count as entries in the randomization)
  • Multi-player cards will be awarded to the owner of the team that is represented most on the card (ex; a card with 2 Colts, 1 Brown, and 1 Lion goes to the Colts). If it's a tie, it goes to the participant who owns the most teams represented on the card. If that's a tie, it goes by player positioning and will go to the owner of the team on the top (if top/bottom), the left (if left/right), or the front (if dual sided).
  • If you decide to not participate in a break, your team will be up for grabs for anyone to claim and they will then hold the rights to retain that team for as long as they choose to continue.

Product: 2018 National Treasures 4 Box FB Case
Cost: $129/$125 and $45 for optional draft slot
Payment Date: March 28th
Break Date: April 5th

Team List; (Bold = Paid)
Arizona Cardinals - Rareluck
Atlanta Falcons - Sportscloset12
Baltimore Ravens - Crpalmi
Buffalo Bills - Deantap
Carolina Panthers - Crpalmi
Chicago Bears - FrankieFBCards
Cincinnati Bengals -
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - Sportscloset12
Denver Broncos - DenverSJB
Detroit Lions - Po10sho
Green Bay Packers - Sportscloset12
Houston Texans - DenverSJB
Indianapolis Colts - KenGraff
Jacksonville Jaguars -
Kansas City Chiefs - DenverSJB

Miami Dolphins - Deantap
Minnesota Vikings - Crpalmi
New England Patriots - Yzerisdaman
New Orleans Saints- KenGraff
New York Giants - Yzerisdaman
New York Jets - NYMetsJets
Oakland Raiders - Crpalmi
Philadelphia Eagles - Vito
Pittsburgh Steelers - Sportscloset12
St. Louis Rams - Crpalmi
San Diego Chargers - FrankieFBCards
San Francisco 49ers - Rareluck

Seattle Seahawks - Sportscloset12
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -
Tennessee Titans -
Washington Redskins -

Draft Slots;
Rareluck
FrankieFBcards
Sportscloset12
Sportscloset12
NYMetsJets

Last edited:
I'll take the Niners please.

With a high draft pick in 2019 Draft I figured someone would want them. I was shut out last time and got a Pettis Blue /50 and Gold /10 from Donruss Optic and I don’t PC the 49ers. If this was NT with a huge vet hit. Thanks for picking them up. Good luck.

With a high draft pick in 2019 Draft I figured someone would want them. I was shut out last time and got a Pettis Blue /50 and Gold /10 from Donruss Optic and I don’t PC the 49ers. If this was NT with a huge vet hit. Thanks for picking them up. Good luck.
Yeah, I've got Pettis in Dynasty and I'm hoping to get a rookie or two of his!? Good Luck with the break!

Ok guys, I think we’ll be able to get this done so please plan on the break happening and trying to get payment in by next week at this time if possible.

I'm only going to confirm those first 5 draft slots so any more will go on a waitlist as at the price point right now I need to fill 5 more full paid slots to cover the budget. If need be I will cover them so the break will happen but hoping others may want to join us.

Back