Football Boxbreakers 2017 Prizm FB Casebreakers Group Break - COMPLETE

Wasn't able to get the case yesterday so will try again. I have been reaching out to Dvashun and Schickfaced but can give them till tomorrow to check in before we have to go to the waitlist. Possibly breaking Sunday night if I can get the case.

Still no case. We will break Monday night (time TBD) so we will need to start the draft tonight. I can give Dvashun and Schickfaced until 9pm(ct) tonight to check in or will have no choice but to go to the waitlisted folks. Hopefully we can keep them in the break.

Ok guys, time to get the draft going as we are to break tomorrow night. Unfortunately I never heard from Dvashun or Schickfaced despite emails and PM's so I have no choice but to go to the waitlist. Yzerisdaman has taken over the Patriots and Sportscloset12 has taken over the Packers. The Bucs are put back in as available in the draft.

The draft order has been randomized and we can begin immediately. Please feel free to submit proxy picks to keep us going.

Draft Order;
1. Gottabe - Seahawks
2. Cardsick45 - Vikings
3. Rabs - Bucs
4. Sportscloset12 - Rams
5. Crpalmi - Chargers
6. Cardsick45 - Bills

Available Teams:
Arizona Cardinals -
Atlanta Falcons -
Baltimore Ravens -
Miami Dolphins -
New York Jets -

Last edited:
I take the Chargers and Cardsick45 goes Bills to wrap up the fastest draft ever! We have 5 unclaimed teams so if anyone is interested in adding a team for the $20 draft fee its first come first serve. I'll update the break time for Monday night as soon as the case is in hand.

Chris have you ever thought about doing the break on Facebook live? Very simple and you will be able to read our comments.

Chris have you ever thought about doing the break on Facebook live? Very simple and you will be able to read our comments.

As an old guy I have stubbornly avoided Facebook but I can look into it for down the road... (maybe).

Link to Ustream coming up in a moment!

Back