Football Boxbreakers 2017 Elite FB Case Group Break - COMPLETE

As usual I'd like my base.

I mentioned doing a case of Prestige and that was generally not wanted but there were multiple people who said they would like to see the monthly break come back. I'm willing to be the coordinator of that if there is enough interest. How does everyone feel about a monthly break of different products (all football) over the past three years?

Thanks Jason, I was actually just planning on starting up the bi-monthly hobby break but was just going to focus on the last 2 years with more of a focus on this years stuff. I was going to keep the cost a bit lower at $40/$38 for teams and only break every other month in hopes of filling a few more teams. I know that's a bit different than you proposed but if you are fine with that kind of set up I'd be happy to have you lead it and I would be in. If not I'll probably still do the bi-monthly hobby break but would encourage you to start up your own group as there's always room for more breaking!

As for the Casebreakers, I would like to space things out and right now the only semi-interesting product I see is Certified which releases July 26th which seems too soon to me as I want to do the Hobby break (or Dvashun's) in late July if possible. Are people ok if we wait to see what the late August products might be?

I'd definitely be in on a bi-monthly break if someone else can host it. I thought I'd have the time but between life and trying to get work done on upcoming TCZ changes I just don't. Whoever does it, though, please put me on the wait list for the Cowboys.

I really like Certified so I'd like to do that and an August break but I'm fine waiting if that's what everyone else wants to do. I'm still just kinda hanging around waiting on my Cowboys anyways. Ha!

Thanks Jason, I was actually just planning on starting up the bi-monthly hobby break but was just going to focus on the last 2 years with more of a focus on this years stuff. I was going to keep the cost a bit lower at $40/$38 for teams and only break every other month in hopes of filling a few more teams. I know that's a bit different than you proposed but if you are fine with that kind of set up I'd be happy to have you lead it and I would be in. If not I'll probably still do the bi-monthly hobby break but would encourage you to start up your own group as there's always room for more breaking!

As for the Casebreakers, I would like to space things out and right now the only semi-interesting product I see is Certified which releases July 26th which seems too soon to me as I want to do the Hobby break (or Dvashun's) in late July if possible. Are people ok if we wait to see what the late August products might be?

Chris I would be in for a bi-monthly football break at $45 or less per a team. How will teams be determined? In my opinion if Chris runs it the people who own the teams on the case breakers break should be able to retain their teams? I saw that because I would love some of the same teams. If Chris does the break and teams carry from case breakers, for the bi-monthly Mike can have the Cowboys.

Certified is usually a good product especially for the rookie RPAs.

When is Prizm due out? I would definitely like to do that.

Well well well.. if it isn't Crpalmi! This is the same Kiansdad from the old TCC site that used to be part of your regular and high end breaks. I saw the video for this break on Youtube and I have returned to collecting after a long absence. Let me know if the Bears are now/ or become available in the future as I would be interested in picking them up.

Thinking about Absolute for our Casebreakers group in September as it releases Sep 6th. As soon as I get the Hobby group break on solid ground we can get planning this one! If there are other suggestions for product selection I'm open to them!

Back