Football Boxbreakers 2017 Elite FB Case Group Break - COMPLETE

Thanks guys, I'll get a recap video of the hits but it will have to be tomorrow night. Sorry about that! Please post what you want as I'll assume you do not want base vets unless you tell me. Otherwise everything else will be sent out.

As usual I'd like my base.

I mentioned doing a case of Prestige and that was generally not wanted but there were multiple people who said they would like to see the monthly break come back. I'm willing to be the coordinator of that if there is enough interest. How does everyone feel about a monthly break of different products (all football) over the past three years?

As usual I'd like my base.

I mentioned doing a case of Prestige and that was generally not wanted but there were multiple people who said they would like to see the monthly break come back. I'm willing to be the coordinator of that if there is enough interest. How does everyone feel about a monthly break of different products (all football) over the past three years?

I might be in on that. Will we keep the teams we have in this break, in the other bi-monthly break, or pick new teams? Also, what price per month would we be looking at?

For everyone in this break, we will keep the teams we have. For price point I was thinking of putting it up for vote with $50, $75, and $100 being the options.

Sorry probably won't do the monthly break and this break, rather just do case breaks over random boxes. If it was bi-monthly I would be interested but can't fight it into my budget to have a monthly and this case breakers.

Sorry for the delay. I noticed I missed a Giants auto of Sterling Shepherd and a 1/1 insert of Aqib Talib/Steve Smith which goes to the Broncos. Here's the rest;

Back