Football Boxbreakers 2016 Playbook FB Case Group Break - COMPLETE

I missed getting the case but am headed out to the warehouse in hopes of still getting it tonight. I'll update in an hour or so when I know more.

Couple nice hits but overall I'd say it was a rougher break. I'll try to get a video recap up later tonight.

Thanks Chris! Whoever got that Cooley --> if you want to talk trade, I am game!
That would be me! Wasn't expecting to see him in this set, kinda cool though. I collect the Skins so I don't really want to trade it but if you have something nice I like maybe I will!

I missed the break, was working on Halloween stuff. Playbook Ehhh. nothing guaranteed in a card break oh well. Chris just keep my cards, the Viking card may work for ya up there and the Boyd I don't need. Why waste the time and shipping. No cards for me. Thanks for the break and see y'all next time.

I missed the break, was working on Halloween stuff. Playbook Ehhh. nothing guaranteed in a card break oh well. Chris just keep my cards, the Viking card may work for ya up there and the Boyd I don't need. Why waste the time and shipping. No cards for me. Thanks for the break and see y'all next time.

Thanks so much Joe!

Back