Boooooooooooooooooo!

LionRyan

Bench Warmer
Henry is such a good player (and known as an activist and great person).

His hand ball propelled France to PASS Ireland on the way to the World Cup. Saving the ball from leaving the playing field and putting it in the back of the net.

Clearly a hand ball. Afterwards, he says he told the ref it was a hand ball. I highly doubt that.

Not an accident, and quite dirty. The best example of why instant reply is important or a ref behind the net is needed:

thierry-henry-handball.gif

I saw this. Very rough way for Ireland to miss out on the World Cup. I don't blame the guy for doing it though since it was probably just a reaction to the ball being in that spot.

Such a shame that a well-respected player has become a pariah overnight. The first touch was instinct , the second deliberate. He knew at the end of the game that his money-earning opportunities outside the game had also vanished. My Irish mates are spitting venom today. He won't be welcomed in Dublin anytime soon!

:pukerl:

That's not at all a slanted view. People like yourself make me proud to be American.:pukerl:

Thank you Ryan. I have an informational packet with my thoughts and views on everything that is going on in the world today, if you'd like :)

And what's so slanted ? The France is for homo's or Ireland has been fighting for centuries and will continue to do such ? :pop:

Thank you Ryan. I have an informational packet with my thoughts and views on everything that is going on in the world today, if you'd like :)

And what's so slanted ? The France is for homo's or Ireland has been fighting for centuries and will continue to do such ? :pop:

both.

I guess all the in-fighting Ireland has done has just been fabricated by the media then, correct ? :roll: ...

Dude, are you being serious? Saying that all the Irish fight or continue to fight?

That's making an unfair assumption about ALL Irish people. That's like saying all Americans are ignorant rednecks.

Dude, are you being serious? Saying that all the Irish fight or continue to fight?

That's making an unfair assumption about ALL Irish people. That's like saying all Americans are ignorant rednecks.

Tell me or show me where I said "ALL Irish people fight". Post that up kind sir and prove me wrong :pop: ...

Back