Billy Donovan Close to Signing with Magic

Well, according to the bottom line on espn it says (the orlando sentinel says) that he will accept the offer at the end of the week (which I guess is tomorrow :D)

In order to do some of the marketing/advertising we want to do, and make this site the best it can be, we need to clean things up a little. That even goes for trying to circumnavigate the swear filter.

Terms of Use

my bad. I saw Cris do the little ! thing a bunch of times, so I figured it was acceptable :eek:

I keep hearing he is a "lock" to take it, but Joakim and Brewer were interviewed and said last they talked (in the past few days) Billy was heading back to Gainseville after recruiting. I pray he doesn't take it, but I think he will.

my bad. I saw Cris do the little ! thing a bunch of times, so I figured it was acceptable :eek:

I keep hearing he is a "lock" to take it, but Joakim and Brewer were interviewed and said last they talked (in the past few days) Billy was heading back to Gainseville after recruiting. I pray he doesn't take it, but I think he will.

The ! thing? PM me what it is cuz it must be bad.

Back