Billy Donovan Close to Signing with Magic

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
Rating: 0
Well, according to the bottom line on espn it says (the orlando sentinel says) that he will accept the offer at the end of the week (which I guess is tomorrow :D)

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
In order to do some of the marketing/advertising we want to do, and make this site the best it can be, we need to clean things up a little. That even goes for trying to circumnavigate the swear filter.

Terms of Use
oh....I think I have to stop doing some things then. So effed and ish are no good now?

wdkantro2

Bench Warmer
In order to do some of the marketing/advertising we want to do, and make this site the best it can be, we need to clean things up a little. That even goes for trying to circumnavigate the swear filter.

Terms of Use
my bad. I saw Cris do the little ! thing a bunch of times, so I figured it was acceptable :eek:

I keep hearing he is a "lock" to take it, but Joakim and Brewer were interviewed and said last they talked (in the past few days) Billy was heading back to Gainseville after recruiting. I pray he doesn't take it, but I think he will.

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
my bad. I saw Cris do the little ! thing a bunch of times, so I figured it was acceptable :eek:

I keep hearing he is a "lock" to take it, but Joakim and Brewer were interviewed and said last they talked (in the past few days) Billy was heading back to Gainseville after recruiting. I pray he doesn't take it, but I think he will.
The ! thing? PM me what it is cuz it must be bad.