big shout out to Lisa, Brad, and Topps!!!!!

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
Brad hooked it up on a sweet freebie - much love there

luiscastillo.jpg

Lisa also hooked it up FAT with this marion barber jumbo jersey - much love there too, in fact, how bout we just get married :roflmao:

mbarberjumbotoolsofthetrade2.jpg

and finally topps turned a wrong (in my eyes) in to some what of a right!!! they sent me an anthony reyes base topps auto for my henry sanchez bowman chrome refractor auto....I sent them a very respectable letter explaing that I didn't wany the reyes.....so they sent me this!!!

jamesloney.jpg

BIG THANK YOU to each of you :salut::salut:

Loney will be like Mark Grace, but a little less on the AVG side and a little more pop in his bat. They (the Dodgers) need to cut Nomar and get Loney some playing time.

Congats :dance:

Nice, I may need to complain to them about my two bad replacements recently too. Maybe they'll send me something better than the Rich Hill auto & a SOTF auto.

Nice, I may need to complain to them about my two bad replacements recently too. Maybe they'll send me something better than the Rich Hill auto & a SOTF auto.

for sure....i wrote them and basically said that I should have gotten something similar....I didn't buy a box of bowman chrome in hopes to get a base topps auto!!!! I said at the very least I should get a bowman chrome auto....I think it was a fair replacement.....the could have told me to shove it....topps really did get a fan yesterday!!!

Back