Batman is in the hospital

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pwolantern, Jun 12, 2013.

1. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

I found out a little bit ago that Batman1641 went to the hospital late last night and was admitted with kidney stones. He will be having surgery sometime today to have them removed.

2. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Oh, wow! Sorry to hear this, Ken. I've never had them myself, but I've heard that they are extremely painful. Hopefully they'll be able to just get in there and get those things out with no problems. Keep us updated, and let Mike know we'll be thinking about him.

3. pwolantern

I have had them a few times, but luckily was able to pass them without having to have surgery. As soon as I know any further news I will surely post it.

4. That stinks. Hope he makes a good recovery.

5. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

Ouch. I haven't had any kind of stones (and hope I never do) but have known several who have some have been able to pass them like my brother and some have had to have surgery, some have had to have surgery every time it seems. So Yeah keep us updated.

6. pwolantern

Surgery is scheduled for 6:30pm EST tonight

7. pwolantern

Sorry for the delayed update, but everything went good and Mike is home resting

8. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Good deal! Thanks for the update Ken. How long is the recovery time for his surgery?

9. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

Good to hear.

10. Glad to hear he is doing well.

This might sound weird, but my wife was watching Mike's break with me the other night, and asked me what was wrong with him. She said he didn't look right!

11. Thanks everyone. Definatly been a rough couple of days

MichJohn and franklinguy52 like this.
  12. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Feel so bad I didn't see this, or hear about it until the break just now..

Glad you're ok Bats.. but hey, you're Batman, so of course you're ok :D

Batman1641 and captkirk42 like this.