• @bajmurray In The Game Draft Picks Conner McDavid Gold Auto SSP

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
It's that time again! Actually, I guess it's past that time but better late than never (sometimes). You know what to do. Good luck everyone!

Here's how it works.

• All cards nominated must have been obtained within the month they're being nominated for, or within the last 48 hours.
  • Members can nominate their own cards, or other member's cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • You can either post the scan directly in this thread or post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • At the end of the month, the TCZ team will determine which cards (maximum of 10) will be added to the poll to be voted on.
  • Each member will be held to only 2 nominees per month for the final voting. Members can still nominate as many as they want throughout the month then that member will have to let me know which 2 cards that they would like to go to the vote.
  • All winners will be automatically nominated for the Card of The Year contest, during the 2014 TCZ Awards, where there will be prizes given to the winners.
07586558-C106-4ABA-8C95-48F10FD98C20_zpsc9gsji7d.jpg

davante-adams-1of1-jpg.589

Last edited by a moderator:
This is supposed to be a logo card that are 1/1 but since packers don't use logo on there jersey they took a piece of neckline that had 3 colors instead. Still a 1/1 though.

Attachments

• Davante Adams 1of1.jpg
    Davante Adams 1of1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 40
This is a good one.....u have to understand the story to appreciate everything here!! My daughter pulled a "Buyback Auto" of Mike Maddano from OPC a few years back. It was a 1:700+ Hobby Pack pull and a 1/1!!! They denied her b/c it had been and a a year and a MONTH!!! After nearly 2 years of them, more-in-less laughing at us, they told us to enter the "Last Chance Drawing" so we did. Her name was pulled with the last 10 cards they had, one was a Tiger Auto, just AMAZING stuff all round so she was pumped until they pull out this Mike Wier 2012 SP Authentic Auto that is seeded 1 per box!!! They even had a few "Buybacks" from the series she had gotten it from but they went before her and a Crosby Auto right after......we live 30 miles from Pittsburgh so he's kinda a big deal around here!! If u look at the tape u can see something wasn't right, that's 4 sure!! Anyways it got my daughter 2 the point she won't even touch a card now, it completely tore that bond we had together apart....what little kid wants a Mike Weir Golf Auto???? Needless to say I have haven't been able 2 buy large quantities of cards anymore so they are usually the run-of-the-mill commons, banged-up cards, heck no cards @ times!!! Yet none of the companies will do anything about it!! The other day I was in a small town not far from where I live to check out a new "Hobby Shop" I had heard of opening. When I seen the selection I was surprised but I was SHOCKED when I noticed the packs hadn't been tampered with!! He didn't have a lot or a large array of packs but I bought everything he had:
(2) 1990 Pro Set Football......25 Cents Each
(2) 1993 Topps Packs-First Series......25 Cents Each
(3) Packs of 2013 Score Football
(1) Pack of 2013 Bowman Chrome-Baseball
(1) 3-Pack of 2013 Topps Chrome-Baseball
(2) Rack Packs of 2013 Bowman Football
(1) Pack of 2012 Topps Opening Day Baseball

THESE WERE IN THERE!!!!! I had forgotten what it was like to pull anything let alone everything u open!!!!
1990 Pro Set:
Besides some decent stuff I got (2) Derrick Thomas "Bills Logo" Error Cards, (1) in each pack!!
1993 Topps:
Jeter Rookie and a Mike Butcher "Error/Variation/???" with really just him on the front
2013 Score Football:
A Wide Array of good stuff but these r the hits.....Leon Sandcastle (Green).........Leon Sandcastle (Purple)........Cam Newton "Franchise Futures" Jersey & Chris Gragg "Blue" Auto
2013 Bowman Chrome: Dylan Cozens "Gold" Refractor #4/50
2013 Topps Chrome:
Bryce Harper "Refractor".......Adam Dunn "Sophia Refractor" #22/25 & Adeiny Hechavarria Rookie Auto, along with a good bit of decent stuff
2013 Bowman Football:
Larry Fitzgerald "Copper Refractor" #12/50
Steve Johnson "Gold" Refractor #13/75
Donte Moncrief "Gold" Refractor Rookie #204/399
Mike Evans "Purple" Refractor Rookie
+Clowney, and a bunch of top 20 picks!!
2012 Topps Opening Day:
Prince Fielder "Play Hard" w/ a HOLE CUT OUT OF THE MIDDLE!!!!! One of the most unique cards I've ever pulled and have never seen anything like this and figured I'd share our little story!!!!
It's saying the photo of this is 2 big so I'll c what I can do so everyone can see some of these one-of-a-kind hits!!!!

Back