• pwolantern's Precious Metal Gems Doug Martin /10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Now we're back to just 1 month at a time. I'll get the poll for last month's CoTM up this evening when I get home and have time to get all the scans ready.

Here's how it works.

• All entries must have been first obtained within the month they're nominated for.
  • Members can not nominate their own cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • Do not post the scans within this thread. Post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • If you would like to have your card nominated, create a thread in the appropriate forum (such as Box Breaks, Show and Tell, or Mail Days), and share the card within that thread. If it deserves to be nominated, someone will notice it and post the nomination within this thread.
Good luck everyone!

Nominations

franklinguy52's Pete Rose Bat/Auto /25
peterose.jpg

WINNER: WestCoastSkinsFan's Larry Bird Auto
larrybird.jpg

franklinguy52's Russell Wilson Patch/Auto /25
russellwilson.jpg

captkirk42's Frank Howard Auto
howard_au.jpg

pwolantern's Precious Metal Gem Doug Martin /10
dougmartin.jpg

Well, hopefully that is just 1 of many great cards you get from the breaks. That said, I hope we do pull some for someone else first! :LOL:

I am sure that I will help pay for others nice hits for while, but that is how breaks work. I hope everybody gets monster hits next month!!

Not many nominations this month, but there are some really good cards. Good luck to everyone who was nominated!

Scans of all the nominations have been added to he first post.

Yep very tough one. I like the one with the Auto... Um the one with the On-Card Auto.... and the one with the bat... Um really love the Rose bummer it is unlicensed... Even though I couldn't nominate my own, I'm going to have to give it at least one vote (maybe it's only vote) So 1 vote for the Hondo Auto by Topps (not Honda)

Back