• franklinguy52's Russell Wilson Patch/Auto /25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • captkirk42's Frank Howard Auto

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • pwolantern's Precious Metal Gems Doug Martin /10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been very lucky this month to have 2 cards up for nomination and I know the Wilson is the higher priced of my 2 but I have to go with my big PC hit, so I going with the ROSE!!! Gor Reds!

Gotta show a little favortism here since I pulled it for Troy, so I voted for the Pete Rose

I ended up saying, what would I want the most of those 5.. Larry Bird it is!

This is the exact way I decide my vote. I always ask myself "which one of these cards would I pick if I could pick one to keep for myself". I held the Wilson in hand, and saw how awesome that patch was. It really is a sick card! Put that up with the other cards nominated and I say that we've got one of the best group of cards we've ever had in these CoTM contests. For me, personally, it came down to the Wilson and the Bird. In the end, though, if I had to choose between the two it would, without a doubt, be the Larry Bird auto.

It's funny, before the market got saturated, I would have voted against my own card and went for the Rose auto. It's a shame there's so many of his autos out there now, because that card could have been not just good, but incredible.

It's funny, before the market got saturated, I would have voted against my own card and went for the Rose auto. It's a shame there's so many of his autos out there now, because that card could have been not just good, but incredible.

I agree, it has gotten so bad that you could guarentee yourself a Rose auto this year by purchasing a blaster style box at Walmart. This one contains the bat and is numbered to 25 which is what makes it more special to me, just wish it had been an on card auto :devilish:.

That Bird car is sick though!

Back