• Cool_Hand_Flash's Nicklas Lidström

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Want to put your latest box break or pack pulls up against some of the others? Start a thread on TCZ to share the card then post the link here to nominate it for our Card of The Month contest! Remember, all CoTM winners will be entered into a final poll at the end of the year when the Card of The Year will be voted on.

Nominate cards by sharing the link to the thread, on this forum, where a scan of the card is. Please, DO NOT post the scans in this thread.

Entries - Here are the entries that made it onto this month's poll.

Congratulations to franklinguy52 on winning April's CoTM!

franklinguy52's Mike Stanton - WINNER
stanton.jpg

pwolantern's Ryan Mallett
mallett.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash's Nicklas Lidström
lidstrom.jpg

Here are a few rules to enter.

1. All entries must have been pulled from a pack or box. (group break pulls are ok)
  2. Cards that were purchased, or traded for, are not allowed.
  3. There must have a scan of the card within the thread that you link to.
  4. You cannot nominate your own cards. NEW

January 2012 Card of The Month
February 2012 Card of The Month
March 2012 Card of The Month

Wait? what.. what the? Mike you said you wouldnt make a "you can't nominate your own cards rule! :O And now its here!! When I selfnominate!! :O Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Sorry buddy. :( I'll say I nominated that card for you, which I would have done anyways. Also, we're going to be changing the way this works a bit starting next month. :)

Sorry buddy. :( I'll say I nominated that card for you, which I would have done anyways. Also, we're going to be changing the way this works a bit starting next month. :)
Cool, thanks Mike :)

Looking forward to the changes :D

I can't believe I forgot to add the poll to this month's CoTM! I guess because I started May's topic a day early it threw me off. Anyways, the poll is up and it will run for 7 days. Get those votes in y'all! The winner will move on to CoTY voting, where there will be prizes!!

I hate voting for my own cards.. but Im tempted cause that stick piece is insane!

Tough one this month.. hmmmmmmm..

Back