Anyone we can make an eBay buyer/seller avoid list?

waxgeeks

Bench Warmer
I would love to do this if possible.

I sell (and buy) a lot on eBay, and up until a few months ago I had 100% rating in feedback...until some guy decided to royally screw me.

When I list cards the shipping price is like $2.50 for the first card (and I explain exactly how I ship in the description, i.e. penny sleeve, toploader or snap on case, team bags if necessary, bubble mailer, etc.) and usually each additional card is $0.50 or something like that.

We some dude bought 8 of my auctions, then said he wanted a cheaper shipping rate. I declined and offered to have him not pay if he didn't want too. He paid...then filed a Paypal issue (forgot what its called) TWICE...lost both times. so then he goes ahead and gives me a negative on EACH auction (8 total) because of the shipping thing! :eek:hmy:

I was pissed...eBay did nothing, and finally i just contacted him and paid him $5 to remove it. Thing is, he could only remove 5 of them. So i still have 3 negatives.

I'm still not over it! And after the fact I looked at his feedback...he's done this to many, many sellers.

So yea, wondering if we can make a list or something? I'd love to post his eBay name so others don't get screwed.

On the other hand, it would be nice to have a list of bad ebayers.. Its just, anyone could name anyone.. regardless if its true or not.. and exposing private pm's and such, is really not a good thing

i guess you're right, but i just wish i had a warning. if i had known i never would have dealt with the guy. still pisses me off to this day lol.

i guess you're right, but i just wish i had a warning. if i had known i never would have dealt with the guy. still pisses me off to this day lol.

Yeah, I hear you.. Like I said, it would be nice if there were a site dedicated to revealing cheaters on ebay.. cause theres a ton of them..

In the BKB world.... Everyone has a list of sellers to stay away from..... Once you get the blog up Waxgeeks.... You can add it there. ;)

Don't know if that would be good on ths forum but I agree with you, if you clearly state the shipping cost and the method of shipping then they should not be able to leave a negative because of price.

Don't know if that would be good on ths forum but I agree with you, if you clearly state the shipping cost and the method of shipping then they should not be able to leave a negative because of price.

exactly. and eBay did nothing about it when i had all the emails and communication available for them.

Back