Anyone excited for the new PS4?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cool_Hand_Flash, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Playstation had a press conference yesterday where they presented all the new ideas/controller etc etc..

The specs look AMAZING! the Kinect rip off, not so much lol. Not sure what I think of the controller just yet..

And if Im understanding it right, there'll be no discs of PS4 games, only downloads. Eliminating all used game sales for a ton of stores. Wonder how much that could hurt the business if thats true o_O But it'll still have a blu-ray drive for movies and backwards compatibility (I hope)

Anyone watch/read about it? Anyone excited? Anyone care at all? lol :P

EDIT: I think I misread something, there will be ps4 discs? Im confuzzled lol

2. Jeremy

JeremyEu tu America?

Was price mentioned in any of the articles you read? Just curious.

I don't own a PS3, so maybe I'll be able to pick one up soon cheap. :P

3. Cool_Hand_Flash

No prices in anything Ive read. But a site over here has it listed at 4000dkk, which is around $700. And a controller at 999dkk, which is $170-ish.. but its inflated over here, so this doesn't help at all lol

But if you get a ps3, feel free to add me :)

4. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Not really a Playstation person, but I will be looking forward to the Xbox 720 when it comes out

Mike likes this.
  5. Cool_Hand_Flash

Me too(the xbox part lol). Im looking forward to see what Microsoft comes up with graphics wise to top Sony.

6. Oh it better be backwards compatible...

7. Yeah, no backwards compatible for new PS4... Gee, thanks Sony...