ANNUAL 2017 BLACK FRIDAY Hobby FB Group Break

Everything has ben updated. Please READ:

-Deadline to claim teams 12/5 11:59PM (PST)
-Unclaimed Teams Up for Grabs until 12/6 11:59PM (PST)
-Starting 12/7 At 4PM (PST) remaining teams minus the draft spots will be posted on eBay to get us to 22 total teams or more.
-Accepting payments after 12/6, need to be all paid up by 12/12 11:59PM (PST)

Just want everyone to know.

In with the Eagles, sending PayPal when I’m back home.

No Problem. Marked you Down. With 15 Teams Claimed I am only needing at the very least 7 more teams, but we will see what teams become available by Midnight tonight, then everyone has 24 hours to jump on any open team. By Thursday, I will look to fill whatever remaining teams we don't have.

A little over 6 hours to go before deadline to claim teams. To help reach our goal, I will take the Dolphins as well. Giving me 3 teams and 2 draft.

I just sent $82 to the email address that you specified it’s from MK products Gmail .
Also I will take another team and a draft spot if we need to make this break to happen. Let me know ASAP so I can submit payment.

I just sent $82 to the email address that you specified it’s from MK products Gmail .
Also I will take another team and a draft spot if we need to make this break to happen. Let me know ASAP so I can submit payment.

If you can pick up another team and a draft that will get us closer and let me know when you send that payment. Got your first payment. Waiting until deadline but I am willing to pick up another team, but not yet.

Back