Amandashubby2010 is the man!

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by Mike, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

A week or so ago I was about to start trade talks with @Amandashubby2010 for a few HOF autos and a sweet Cowboys legends GU card he had. Out of the blue he sends me a message asking for my address and telling me that they're mine. While I will be re-paying him at some point, what a great gesture it is to send a package to someone in this hobby without asking for a single thing in return. Definitely one of my favorite things about TCZ is the generosity of the members and it was just proven here once again.

Today I checked the mail and here's what I found inside the package.

[​IMG]
    Bob Lilly / Don Meredith / Chuck Howley /99

[​IMG]
    Bob Lilly

[​IMG]
    Y.A. Tittle /20

[​IMG]
    Morris Claiborne /199

There was also a Troy Aikman base from '91 Upper Deck and a Tony Romo from '07 Topps DPP. Thanks a ton for the package Mike! VERY much appreciated!

Cool_Hand_Flash likes this.
  2. In the days of BV and what it's worth I am still stuck in my childhood days of just the fun of the hunt. Mike you do alot with this site to keep the fun of trading for us kids at heart! Thanks for giving us a place to play TCZ

3. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

WOW!!! What an unbelievable gesture. Mike definitely has a made a great site for all of us, as I am a kid at heart myself. Congrats @Mike that is some very sweet adds!

4. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Nice cards, that Tittle is sweet

5. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

I think you mean this:
    [​IMG]
    Yummy 40 year old bubble gum.:D

6. Lol yep that is it. Ps nothing like topps 40 year old gum dissolves in your mouth.

Mike likes this.
  7. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Awesome! Very cool.. and sweet cards too.. :D