a meh kind of day

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
got 10 Press Pass Fan Fare autos, no one special, Ryan Broyles is probably the best, 5 Fleer Retro Rookie Sensations the base ones not the autos, then a crap auto lot that I paid more for than I should have, but it's still a 1 card flip, just the others are tough to move...

oh, the key card...

2001 Contenders Justin Smith AU

I figure once the 49ers get it going and the defense is all healthy it might pop up to $25 but for now, its hanging in the $12-$17 range...

not like I have any free listings left or anything :ban: I need a free listing day....ive got over 8500 listings built in turbolister, so ill need multiple days of listing, because my upload speed is about 300 an hour for 'new' stuff, and 400-600 on the 'old' stuff, if I got a multiday any style id run the crap stuff the first day, then put up all the good stuff, which is around 4500 football, 200 basketball, and 150 baseball :shock: if they only do fixed price I don't get to list my garbage, and my garbage actually sells pretty good, 10-30 per cycle

I haven't been doing much hunting since I didn't get any promo last month :shock: so the ole paypal is floating around $100 as I get a sale here and there, if they did an any style promo id be selling 6 a day minimum...im loaded with stuff

Back