5/5 breaking tonight random complete -Free Contest Win a 2004 Matt Schaub Hot Prospects RPA 89/120 +

Krusin

retired hippie
5/5 - We are breaking tonight I think. Make your pick soon.

5/2 UPDATE Randoms done & my players below, the ones marked keepers, others I might trade will update as break get closer. I have some GREAT names now if only one or two would jump out of the case.

Preliminary draft results,below member picks -

I'm in an upcoming NT F/B group break http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...e-random-player-low-cost-high-risk-break.html, there are 516 players in the 2014 National Treasures release. In this break you purchase random spots at a given price (in this case 7.70) & for each spot you purchase you get a random 2 players known to be in the set. In 4 boxes (a case) there will only be 32 hits.

I purchased 25 spots which means I'll get 50 player names in the random, I don't know my players just yet but the object is to guess the number of hits i'll get from the case, NO EDITING once you post a guess, so that limits the contest to the 1st 33 members to post a number from 0 to 32. I'll try to keep a tally in this 1st post. Cut off date TBD but its within just a few days so don't dally.

Winner get the 2004 Matt Schaub Hot Prospects RPA 89/120 & maybe another surprise or two from the goodie box.

0-
1-
2-
3- joemontana25
4- redwing40
5- michaelou44
6- franklinguy52
7- Mike
8- urbanmonk
9- onyxdragon5977
10- bajmurray
11- rigo tovar
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
31-
32-
33-
34-

Wow - If my sorts were correct I'm one happy ass camper, can't wait to see the breaks & if I just got 1 or 2 nice keepers I'd be thrilled. There are some I would trade but I'm waiting to see if what I think i have is correct -

My players from the random

Brandon Marshall Keeper
Byron "Whizzer" White Keeper
Carson Palmer Keeper
Dick Butkus Keeper
Dante Lavelli Keeper
DeMarco Murray Keeper
Earl "Dutch" Clark Keeper
Gene Upshaw Keeper
Geno Smith Keeper
George McAfee Keeper
Jim Thorpe Keeper
LaDainian Tomlinson Keeper
Marshawn Lynch Keeper
Maurice Jones-Drew Keeper
Mel Hein Keeper
Michael Floyd Keeper
Mike Ditka Keeper
Nick Foles keeper
Norm Van Brocklin Keeper
Reggie White Keeper
Rod Woodson keeper
Sid Gillman Keeper
Sid Luckman keeper
Steven Jackson keeper
Branden Oliver
Brandon Fields
Clint Frank
Corey Washington
Duane Brown
Eric Berry
Eric Fisher
Gary Fencik
Glenn Winston
James White
Jared Cook
Jason Verrett
Joe Thomas
John Randle
Johnny Hekker
Justin Forsett
Kiko Alonso
Matt Hazel
Mike Quick
T.Y. Hilton
Tre Mason
Tyrann Mathieu
Warren Sapp if he hits I'm burning the card

Last edited:
1st panel updated with guesses, we've also done the random. I'm sticking with about half of my random's and may trade or sale the others. I got a number of old school names !

Make your pick if yo want to be in the giveaway.

Last edited:
5/5 update - I think the case arrives today & we are breaking tonight. Make your pick soon, I'll cut off new entries later before the break & good luck guys.

Closing this down in about 35 min.s 6:30 P.M. cst, still time to get a pick in. BTW - I looked at the player checklists today & of the 50 names I received 14 of the names have only 1 card & they are Cut Auto's. I would be MOST HAPPY to just pull 1 card in the break if it were the Jim Thorpe cut autograph, he's one of my 14 1/1 guys. Good luck everyone thats participating, I'll try to get the winner a PC piece.

Back