3 blasters of 2012 Gypsy Queen

NickM

Bench Warmer
Toys R Us buy 2, get 1 free sale (and previously discounted to $12.99 each). 8 packs per box, 6 cards per pack
Boxes 1 and 2 contained basic inserts and parallels, though each box had a black mini (1 per 12 packs) and 2 each of the Gypsy Queen and Straight Cut back minis (1 per 6 packs).
Box 3 had 2 nice cards in addition to the common run of inserts and parallels - a Danny Espinosa auto (on-card) - I'm sure he's from the most common (1 per 133 packs) group, and a Sepia Mini #/99 of Justin Verlander (1 per 186 packs). It also had a Babe Ruth mini parallel, which I'll never complain about.

I'm quite happy.

Very nice! I'm not big into baseball cards, but I really do like the look of Gypsy Queen. Thanks for sharing.

Toys R Us buy 2, get 1 free sale (and previously discounted to $12.99 each). 8 packs per box, 6 cards per pack
Boxes 1 and 2 contained basic inserts and parallels, though each box had a black mini (1 per 12 packs) and 2 each of the Gypsy Queen and Straight Cut back minis (1 per 6 packs).
Box 3 had 2 nice cards in addition to the common run of inserts and parallels - a Danny Espinosa auto (on-card) - I'm sure he's from the most common (1 per 133 packs) group, and a Sepia Mini #/99 of Justin Verlander (1 per 186 packs). It also had a Babe Ruth mini parallel, which I'll never complain about.

I'm quite happy.

Very nice for blasters, a sepia Verlander and an Auto in one box is very good! Congrats

Back