Football 2018 Phoenix FB 2 Case Casebreakers Group Break Featured

Payment sent for Jets and 1 draft slot. Looks like you forgot to add me in for the draft spot and have added a couple others since. Let me know if there does not end up being enough draft spots for all of us.

Payment sent for Jets and 1 draft slot. Looks like you forgot to add me in for the draft spot and have added a couple others since. Let me know if there does not end up being enough draft spots for all of us.
Don’t know how I missed that. You can have my slot since are full, thanks for letting me know!

Just two payments to go and we can hold our draft!

FrankieFBCard confirmed so just waiting on his payment to arrive. I haven’t been able to reach Deantap so hopefully he checks in. Well give it more time but just in case, we have a waitlist for the Bills but would anyone want to be a backup for taking the Seahawks?

Should be good as soon as Frankie's payment arrives. Assuming it does we can add an extra box of Phoenix to the case so we'll have 17 boxes to break.

Ok guys, draft can begin. List has been randomized and Gottabe is on the clock.

On the clock: Sportscloset12
On deck: Rareluck

Draft Order;
1. Gottabe - Chiefs
2. Yzerisdaman - Buccaneers
3. Sportscloset12
4. Rareluck
5. FrankieFBCards
6. Yzerisdaman
7. Sportscloset12
8. NYMetsJets

Available Teams;
Carolina Panthers -
Houston Texans -
Jacksonville Jaguars -
Miami Dolphins -
Tennessee Titans -
Washington Redskins -

Last edited:
Gottabe goes Chiefs and Yzerisdaman goes Bucs. List updated and Sportscloset12 is on the clock.