Football 2018 Optic FB 2 Case Casebreakers Group Break - December - COMPLETE

Chris where do we stand with things? I'd be happy to take a couple additional draft spots if needed.

The cases have been ordered and the break is on. The problem is with the drops we are $370 short of budget which the draft fee will not cover so I have posted the remaining teams to Ebay in hopes of covering budget. I never want to get to that point but I can't afford to take that loss right now so I went for it. If anyone is interested in picking up any of the remaining teams the price would be $55. As soon as we can meet budget with draft slots I'll cut it off and we can have a super quick draft. I'm hoping to have the cases by Friday so a Friday night break would be great if we can cover that amount.

The only claimed but unpaid team is Deantap with the Bills and I already have a backup on the waitlist for them but I'll message him again to get payment by Friday.

Totally understand Chris and thanks for putting in the effort to fill through ebay to leave the break unchanged. I'll take the Dolphins and if there are still draft spots needed filled at the end I'll take one more of those. Thanks!

Totally understand Chris and thanks for putting in the effort to fill through ebay to leave the break unchanged. I'll take the Dolphins and if there are still draft spots needed filled at the end I'll take one more of those. Thanks!

Sounds great, thanks for that. You have the Dolphins for $55 and we'll see how we go with the rest.

We won't have any draft slots available as we have 4 teams left and are still quite short. I can lower to $50 per team but if there are no takers I will cover those so we can break tonight. Shooting for 7:30pm(ct) and will try a Youtube live approach this time so hopefully we remain tech-issue-free. I'll post link a little prior to that time. Good luck all!

Sweet I'm ready to roll. Beverage in hand and ready to hit my first Darnold!

Chris - Thanks for picking up the slack on the last spots. Just hold my draft spot $ until next break or send them back my way.

Sweet I'm ready to roll. Beverage in hand and ready to hit my first Darnold!

Chris - Thanks for picking up the slack on the last spots. Just hold my draft spot $ until next break or send them back my way.
Thanks, chat in if the audio/video is working for you. Just want to verify!

Back