Football 2018 Optic FB 2 Case Casebreakers Group Break - December - COMPLETE

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Getting back into the swing of things with the Casebreakers group as we continue busting 2018 products as they release. Some background on this group; We will break a case (or multiple if low end) of a newly released FB product and average about a break every other month but due to varying release dates we may break a product 3-4 weeks after the last one and then have a 8 week break until the next one releases so it won't be on a regular schedule. You join by selecting any available team that you would like to claim, and you then have the rights to retain them for as long as you choose to continue in each of our new product breaks. I will do my best to keep the cost to about $50 per slot but price will vary depending on the cost of the product, and of course the more participants we get the more product we can add to the break. We will offer optional draft slots at a discounted price to any interested participants to pick up unclaimed teams.

This will be done as a live break. I am still trying to avoid Paypal and their tax laws so I prefer payment by either bank check or the easiest is Blowout Gift Cert as that will allow you to pay via CC or Paypal. If direct paypal is your only option, I can make it work...just trying to avoid it if possible.

Usual small print;
  • You get every card pulled from your team but I will include all base cards at your request only so please let me know when we break if you want all, just a player or two, or no base at all.
  • Hits go to the owner of the team that is stated on the card (not by the uniform worn)
  • Cards pulled of unclaimed teams will be randomized amongst all the participants with full priced slots (draft teams will not count as entries in the randomization)
  • Multi-player cards will be awarded to the owner of the team that is represented most on the card (ex; a card with 2 Colts, 1 Brown, and 1 Lion goes to the Colts). If it's a tie, it goes to the participant who owns the most teams represented on the card. If that's a tie, it goes by player positioning and will go to the owner of the team on the top (if top/bottom), the left (if left/right), or the front (if dual sided).
  • If you decide to not participate in a break, your team will be up for grabs for anyone to claim and they will then hold the rights to retain that team for as long as they choose to continue.

Product: 2018 Optic 2 Case Break (24 Total Boxes)
Cost: $89/$87 and $32 for optional draft slot
Payment Date: December 11th
Break Date: December 20th

Team List; (Bold = Paid)
Arizona Cardinals - Rareluck
Atlanta Falcons - Natchampsflgators85 (PD)
Baltimore Ravens - Crpalmi
Buffalo Bills - Deantap
Carolina Panthers - Natchampsflgators85(PD)
Chicago Bears - Kiansdad
Cincinnati Bengals - Gottabe
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - Sportscloset12
Denver Broncos - DenverSJB
Detroit Lions - Po10sho
Green Bay Packers - Sportscloset12

Houston Texans - DenverSJB
Indianapolis Colts - KenGraff
Jacksonville Jaguars - Natchampsflgators85(PD)

Kansas City Chiefs - DenverSJB
Miami Dolphins - NYMetsJets(PD)
Minnesota Vikings - DenverSJB
New England Patriots - Yzerisdaman
New Orleans Saints- KenGraff
New York Giants - Yzerisdaman
New York Jets - NYMetsJets
Oakland Raiders - DenverSJB
Philadelphia Eagles - Vito
Pittsburgh Steelers - Sportscloset12
St. Louis Rams - DenverSJB
San Diego Chargers - Crpalmi
San Francisco 49ers - Sportscloset12(PD)
Seattle Seahawks - Integratiger(PD)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Crpalmi
Tennessee Titans - Crpalmi
Washington Redskins - Crpalmi

Draft Slots;
Crpalmi
NYMetsJets

Sportscloset12

Proposed Future Schedule;
Feb 20 - Select 12 Box Case - $90 slots
Mar 13 - National Treasures - $110 slots

Waitlist;
Packers - Pavi39
Patriots - Sportscloset12
Broncos - Sportscloset12 / NYMetsJets
Jets - Yzerisdaman
Bills - Yzerisdaman
Cowboys - Mike
Giants - NYMetsJets

Last edited:
Frankie drops the Chargers.

We have had 4 teams drop so we will be short of budget by quite a bit. Let's continue to fill but I can look at trying to sell remaining teams on Ebay as a last resort if there are no other takers here.

Back