Football 2017 National Treasures FB Casebreakers Group Case Break - COMPLETE

Just the one payment to go and we can start the draft. Hoping the release stays on track for Wednesday as I go out of town Thursday afternoon for a week so I will do everything I can to get the break in... just depends on the delivery date.

Just the one payment to go and we can start the draft. Hoping the release stays on track for Wednesday as I go out of town Thursday afternoon for a week so I will do everything I can to get the break in... just depends on the delivery date.

Hoping that you can break before you leave. I am okay waiting for the cards to be shipped until you get back.

Ok guys, I believe Frankie is sending in payment so we'll go ahead and start the draft. The list has been randomized and we can begin immediately.

On the clock: FrankieFBCards
On deck: Sportscloset12

Draft Order:
1. Sportscloset12 - Seahawks
2. Cardsick45 - Buccaneers
3. Rareluck - Redskins
4. Crpalmi - Falcons
5. FrankieFBCards - Cardinals
6. Sportscloset12 - Ravens

Available Teams:

Last edited:
Still hoping but no word on delivery yet. I’ll update if I hear anything.

Frank responded and drafts Cardinals so Ravens to Sportscloset12.

Ok guys, here's the deal. No delivery today and it looks like Fed Ex is due tomorrow morning. Unfortunately due to my schedule if it doesn't come by 11am this break will have to be delayed by a whole week and would be rescheduled for Friday night Mar 29. I know that's a huge disappointment but I was hoping the case would arrive on the release date as it has in the past. I will update tomorrow morning if it comes and if so, I will do my best to squeeze it in before 11:30am(ct). Sorry guys, but still hoping,

Hoping it comes before you leave and if not then nothing else can be done but waiting until your back. It is what it is and you shouldn’t feel guilty.

Case just arrived! I am going to try to jump on-line and do it in the next few minutes. I'll try to load YouTube clips of each box as well. Didn't have time to do a facebook account so it'll have to be Ustream for now but the videos should be on YouTube before I leave (I hope).

Back