2016 Topps Olympics finally out

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
looking for the Natalie Coughlin hits...already picked up the base, bronze, silver, and gold, as well as the swimming insert and the Crest Patch...will be looking to make non 1/1 masters, as I don't see myself shelling out the coin to get those, the Champions is up for $999.99 and the base auto is up for $799.99

there are a ton of parallels in the set, so ill be picking those up 1 by 1 mostly id guess...

the set looks nice in scans, and they used different photos for the different relic sets unlike what the 2012's were, as the same photo was used for all base/parallels/relics, I think there is a bit of variance in the 2016, but mostly the same...

any chance you have anything of these guys/gals

Jason Rouser (Olympian):
Jonathan Horton (Olympian):
Kelly Garrison (Olympian):
Tom Churchill (Olympian, NYY Minors Coach):

Horton is the only one with a topps Olympic card, I know he was in the 2012 set, has autos and relics, don't think I have any extras though, as there isn't a ton of upside to mens gymnastics...I am slowly working on putting the worn relics set together, and by slowly, I think I have 45 or 50 of the 164 I am going after, probably wont be able to finish it at a decent price, as the Michael Phelps are few and far between and quite costly and there are some other quite difficult ones

Back