2016 NCAA March Madness Tourney Pick'em

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Last edited:
Sorry I didn't get this done yesterday. I was a little busier than I thought. I added the details to join in the first post. Hopefully everyone is still able to get their bracket filled out before tomorrow. Good luck everyone!!

Thanks to everyone who signed up to play this year. Just a little FYI: this year's winner will receive a $25 eBay gift certificate.

Good luck everyone!

Let's kick things back off again today!

One side of my bracket looks pretty decent. All 8 of my teams from the south and west are still in it. The other side looks like I played eeny meeny miny moe. Only Virginia (tomorrow only) and North Carolina (just to the Final 4) leave me any chance at points in the east/midwest side. Hopefully at least those will be right, although now I have my doubts. :confused:

Yesterday went pretty good for me. Let's just hope today goes just as good, with the 2 teams I have left alive.

Congratulations to @chad baker on winning this year's March Madness Tourney! PM me your email address and I'll get you your $25 eBay gift certificate.

If I do not hear from Chad within 48 hours from the time of this post, the next winner in line (skipping myself) will be chosen as the recipient of this year's prize.

Congratulations to @chad baker on winning this year's March Madness Tourney! PM me your email address and I'll get you your $25 eBay gift certificate.

If I do not hear from Chad within 48 hours from the time of this post, the next winner in line (skipping myself) will be chosen as the recipient of this year's prize.
Why are you skipping yourself? I am okay with you winning

Back