Football 2015 NFL Season

Why's that? One of the best ever vs. a rising star. Two really good teams that weren't there last year. Way more exciting than the Patriots being there again.
I cannot stand Peyton, but if I watched I would have to pull for the Broncos because Cam is an absolute idiot, he may be very talented but he just a self-centered piece of garbage by what I have seen. Therefore, for the first time in my life, I will not be watching.

I cannot stand Peyton, but if I watched I would have to pull for the Broncos because Cam is an absolute idiot, he may be very talented but he just a self-centered piece of garbage by what I have seen. Therefore, for the first time in my life, I will not be watching.
So Cam giving every TD ball to a kid in the stands is self centered? Him wearing cleats with all his teammates names on them is self centered? I don't buy it.

So Cam giving every TD ball to a kid in the stands is self centered? Him wearing cleats with all his teammates names on them is self centered? I don't buy it.

I actually completely agree with Troy, but not for the reasons you mention here. I like the fact that he gives the TD balls to kids. I wish all players would do that. But then I listen to his interviews, and watch his actions before and after the game and can't help but think about how arrogant he must be to do, and say, the things he does. He is the sole reason I'm rooting for the Broncos and, even though I don't think they can win, I hope they find a way to completely destroy the Panthers and humiliate Cam Newton.

I actually completely agree with Troy, but not for the reasons you mention here. I like the fact that he gives the TD balls to kids. I wish all players would do that. But then I listen to his interviews, and watch his actions before and after the game and can't help but think about how arrogant he must be to do, and say, the things he does. He is the sole reason I'm rooting for the Broncos and, even though I don't think they can win, I hope they find a way to completely destroy the Panthers and humiliate Cam Newton.
I've just heard a lot of people come out lately and say how much they dislike Cam. Everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion, but I just don't get it. Yes he is a showman but so are the majority of NFL players. I'm rooting for the Broncos as well and really hope Peyton can get one more ring, but I won't be upset if the Panters win and Cam gets a ring. They've had a tremendous year.

Did anyone else watch the pro bowl? Talk about a boring game!! They need to find a way to make it more competitive like it was when u was a kid. Now it's not much more than a game of two hand touch.

I didn't watch it, I actually sort of forgot it was this week. I was thinking it was a week AFTER the Stupid Bowl. I blame a weird commercial for the confusion. I tried watching the one from either last year or the year before. I don't like this Playground teams version they have now. There is no competition of league/conference vs league/conference and you can't tell who is on which team anymore. Don't get me started on the neon colors for the teams now. UGH.

Super Bowl 50.
Not very exciting as Super Bowls go. It was an OK game, but a "super" game? NO. I guess Denver's Defense shutting down Carolina could be considered by some exciting, but overall the game ran sort of in slow motion. Even the commercials this year were not very exciting. Half-time show was a half-effort. They would have done better with showing highlights from all the past half-times, including the first 20some that were Marching Bands only. It is hard to believe in the 50 years of SBs it has only been in the last half that the Half-Time show has been some big named musical act.

Or they should have just rerun the Black Eyed Peas half-time show, no one would have known it wasn't live. LOL

I didn't even whatched the game for the first time in years.

Peyton "Robocop" Manning vs Cam " My ego is bigger than the universe" Newton didn't motivated me enough to spend a sleepless night.
I watched the highlights this morning and, as far as I can evaluate this game, it was clearly enough :D
the good thing, according to me, is that Newton didn't won this one:devilish:
And it's a good thing for Manning to end his career like that

Back