2013 Topps Reggie Jackson, Rickey Henderson /50

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
Anyone know what this is worth? Its a 2013 Topps Reggie Jackson and Ricky Henderson Dual Relic/bat card #/50. I pulled it from a pack at the gas station down the road. One is on Ebay for $75 buy it now. Just curious.

unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely say that $75 is a huge stretch. Looking at some other similar cards I'd say anywhere from $25-30, on average. I'm not a baseball guy, though, so I could be wrong. I bet @franklinguy52 can give you a rough estimate, though.

By the way, congrats on the pull. ;)

Wow, what I sweet pull! I would guess that it would go for about 25-30 but you never know if the right person is wanting it. The $75 is probably the BV, but I doubt that it would get anywhere close to that.

Thanks guys. I def like this card though. I was thinking the guy on eBay was probably expecting book for it. Not sure if I'll sell it or keep it. I may hold onto it. I do appreciate the help though. Had no clue what value it had.

Thanks guys. I def like this card though. I was thinking the guy on eBay was probably expecting book for it. Not sure if I'll sell it or keep it. I may hold onto it. I do appreciate the help though. Had no clue what value it had.

If you want to move it and would be willing to trade, hit me up.

I def will let you know. For now I'm enjoying looking at it lol. Best baseball card I've ever pulled. That's not saying much considering I never buy baseball but still. Anyway you could check Beckett value? Or anybody for that fact. Just curious what it books for. If I let go of it I'll hook ya up on a good deal. But it won't go anywhere unless it's you since you are the first to show interest.

I may be more willing to trade after looking at you album. WOW. Outstanding collection my friend. Is there any way to just search tavon Austin only in your album? Lol. You have lots of beautiful stuff, that's for sure. I enjoyed looking. What do you collect, football wise?

If you want to move it and would be willing to trade, hit me up.

I may be more willing to trade after looking at you album. WOW. Outstanding collection my friend. Is there any way to just search tavon Austin only in your album? Lol. You have lots of beautiful stuff, that's for sure. I enjoyed looking. What do you collect, football wise?

Sorry to say that my bucket is not up to date. The majority of those cards are no longer in my possession and some are on there just so I can keep up with the card of the month on here. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can offer.

Great pull, any chance we could get a pic?
Would love to post a pic. Mike. Can you inbox me you email and I'll send you a pic to put on here. I can't get them to load from my phone still. And Franklin. I looking for tavon austin stuff. I super collect him. I like stedman bailey and geno smith also.

I emailed a pic of it to mike since I can't post a pic for some reason. He will upload it sometime today I'd assume. I also sent a pic of the magneta 1/1 boldin plate I pulled last week. Just lettin ya know.
Great pull, any chance we could get a pic?

Back