2013 Topps Gypsy Queen

GoJediGo

Bench Warmer
Really interested in specific cards, and will eventually try to collect the whole series. Right now, I am looking for Bobby Doerr 2013 Gypsy Queen, or any Diamondbacks 2013 Gypsy Queen. Will consider any offers on any current year gupsy queen, let me know what you have. If you are trying to get rid of a bunch of them, I have some cool cards available for trade including: Josh Johnson 2011 Topps Triple Threads Bat Relic #18/27, a 2007 Josh Hamiilton Rookie Card, and a 2012 Gold Mike Trout Rookie Card. Thanks.

Really interested in specific cards, and will eventually try to collect the whole series. Right now, I am looking for Bobby Doerr 2013 Gypsy Queen, or any Diamondbacks 2013 Gypsy Queen. Will consider any offers on any current year gupsy queen, let me know what you have. If you are trying to get rid of a bunch of them, I have some cool cards available for trade including: Josh Johnson 2011 Topps Triple Threads Bat Relic #18/27, a 2007 Josh Hamiilton Rookie Card, and a 2012 Gold Mike Trout Rookie Card. Thanks.

Do not know how I missed this, but I will check to see what I have. I am sure I have some for you, and the Trade-a-Thon is coming up!

so unfortunately I am a Diamondbacks collector as well so I am not willing to give up my Dbacks from 2013 Gypsy Queen but I do have a Michael Morse Relic, Ian Kinsler Relic, Cole De Vries Auto, and a Zack Cozart auto. Lmk

Back