2013 TCZ Awards

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We are now accepting nominations for all categories. Simply post your nomination inside the appropriate thread, with as much detail as necessary for that nomination.

Please remember that all nominees may not end up on the final poll. It will be up to the team to determine which nominees are the most deserving. There will only be a maximum of 10 nominees for each category that make the final poll. However, please don't let that stop you from nominating any members/posts/threads/cards that you feel like deserve the award.

Keep in mind that anything that happens during the month of December is also eligible for nomination.

The nomination process will last until at least January 1.

I should also add that members cannot nominate themselves, their cards, or their threads/posts for any of the categories. If you want to be nominated, be sure you're active on the site and actively showing off all your cards/collection to get other members to nominate you and your cards.

The voting has now officially ended. I'll make an announcement thread congratulating all the winners and to to talk about how the prizes will be handed out soon. I'd do it today, but I'm on my way to my son's basketball tournament which will last most of the day today.

Back