2013 rookie autos for sale

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
Ive gathered quite a collection of 2013 rookie autos and i would like to narrow it down to a few. With the year just starting there will be a bunch more added im sure and i would rather the pile not keep stacking up. If you are interested in buying, I will "lot" these at a fair price, or single them out. Here is a list of players that i have autos from.....Inbox me if interested in any.
2013 AUTOS
tyrann mathieu
keenan allen
joseph randle
terrance williams
justin hunter
ryan nassib/mentioned in a previous post
kenjon barner x2
marcus lattimore x2
Kenny stills, press pass red ink
sheldon richardson, press pass inscription "miz"
Tyler Bray
Kenny vacarro/redemption
Robert woods
Deandre hopkins
Jonothan franklin x2
Matt Barkley
I will include some inserts and base rookie cards of player if you buy the auto.
I also have a luck jersey card and RG3 jersey card along with autos of lamichael james, joe adams,isaiah pead 3 color jersey and other 2012 autos.

i have no david wilson autos. Nor any of his cards anymore lol. The luck is a 2012 momentum #ed/199 i believe books for $30,blue jersey. and the RG3 is a rookie and stars not numbered books for $40.

i have no david wilson autos. Nor any of his cards anymore lol. The luck is a 2012 momentum #ed/199 i believe books for $30,blue jersey. and the RG3 is a rookie and stars not numbered books for $40.

if you want to make an offer or some kind of deal just private message me.

Hello im new to the site you still got that RG3 card?If so what were you looking for??

I do still have it. It books for $40. I'm looking for tavon Austin and stedman bailey if I'm trading it. If I were to sell it not sure. I'd field offers for it. Just pm if you want to talk more about it. Thanks

Back