Football 2013 Prestige Box Break July 5th 8:30pm EST

Jacey-A

Rookie
Transactions: 11
Hey its Jacey-A here coming back at you with another Box licking break. I had so much fun and I got the itch as Luke says. So we are going to try the new prestige and we will do a pick a team get 3 random teams for one cost. I want to keep the cost down so I can get some experience in doing this. So please bare with me and im sure we will have fun/ So here is the information for the Prestige Product.

COST: 15.00 Pick a team +3 random teams

Rules:
1) Money needs in by Friday July 5th 3:00pm. The remaining teams not sold will go to bdcasebreaks(Which we don't want to happen).
2)Multi team cards will go to the top team or the team on the left.
3)We figured a way to record and do a Live feed so we will be posting it on youtube as well as a live feed. Just in case for example Grrowl and Franklin couldn't make it. We make sure they can get to see it somehow.
4)Teams will be picked first come first post.
5)the non picked teams will be random at 6:00pm and posted so that if you choose you can trade your teams. All trading must be done at 8:00pm.
6)All cards will be shipped unless you send me a message saying you don't want base.

Teams Picked: Box 1
1. Luke- Broncos PAID
2. Jason M- Steelers(new member texas#12) PAID
3. Grrowl- Rams PAID
4. CaptKirk-Skins
5. Franklinguy-Cowboys PAID
6. jmatt-jets PAID
7. Luiz E- Patriots PAID
8.zdark- colts PAID

So Please let me know on how we can improve our show. Throw out some suggestions because our goal is to make it a event not just a man/Woman opening packs. We want to entertain and get the job done.

2013 Panini Prestige Football Hobby Box

Every Box contains a total of Four Autographed or Memorabilia Cards, including at least Two Autos!
Find Twenty-Four Rookie Cards, Three Parallels, Three Prestigious Picks, Three NFL Draft Picks, Three NFL Draft Tickets, Three NFL Draft City Destinations, and Three NFL Passports Per Box!
Look for Three different on-card Autographs of the top 2013 NFL Draft Picks! All Draft Pick images feature players in their pro uniforms.
Featuring Limited Rookie Card Signature extra point parallels inserted one per box!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:
- Rookies:The new one per pack 2013 Rookie Class is featured here making the transition from the NFL Draftees to NFL Rookies. Look for limited Extra Point parallels & Printing Plates.
- 1st Impressions Signatures:The 2012 Class made a huge 1st Impressions on the NFL; Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Doug Martin all put up impressive rookie numbers.
- Micro-Etched Inserts:Micro-Etched inserts; NFL Draft Picks & Prestigious Picks featuring the top 2013 Rookies.
- Rookie Extra Points Signatures:The new 2013 Rookie Card signatures with the top RPS rookies. Look for limited Extra Point parallels.
- Die-Cuts:Four different clear acetate die cut chase inserts; NFL Shield, Stars of the NFL, Inside the Numbers and Fantasy Team.
- On-Card Rookie Autographs:On-Card Rookie Autographs from the 2013 Rookie Photo Shoot; includes Draft City Destinations, NFL Draft Tickets & NFL Passport

24 Packs Per Box, 8 Cards Per Pack

How rude that jacey didn't say ok franklinguy u can have the cowboys instead she just throws your name up there. After work I'll have a serious talk with her......lol

Luke said what about the colts mike get u some luck

That won't help me any, because I'd have to send the Lucks to Mark. I may pick up a team when it gets closer if it still hasn't filled, but I'm not sure which team it'd be.

Back