Football 2013 Prestige Box Break July 5th 8:30pm EST

Luiz25 I'm interested in the Seahawks I have up for trade 49ers and the saints if anyone of those entice you let me know.
franklinguy I'm interested in the eagles as well.

JMatt, Id be willing to do Jets and Texans for Rams.... Let me know. Also, all my other teams are up for trade. Interested in Panthers, Cardinals, and Bills. Thanks!

Ok luiz25 I'll do a trade transaction for us

No need to do transactions for those kinds of trades. Only create transactions when something physical will be trading hands. You can create one for the group break spot, since there will be money and cards exchanged, but not for the individual team trades. ;)

Luiz, i have the falcons, cardinals, and raven for trade. I'm interested in the 49ers. Let me know.
Thanks.
z

JMatt, Id be willing to do Jets and Texans for Rams.... Let me know. Also, all my other teams are up for trade. Interested in Panthers, Cardinals, and Bills. Thanks!

I'm not going to give up the jets. Sorry. I'd give you all three ransoms the bengals, bears, and texans for the rams and packers. Had to counter offer lol that would give you 5 teams in it.

I'm not going to give up the jets. Sorry. I'd give you all three ransoms the bengals, bears, and texans for the rams and packers. Had to counter offer lol that would give you 5 teams in it.

Would you do Texans and Bengals for Rams? Dont really want to give up Packers. Looking for a Lacy.

I'd do that but could ya throw in the dolphins? That still gives you great potential for good hits.

You know what man... I know you PC Tavon and Bailey. So, yeah lets do it. Its pretty even. But there better be a Hopkins auto in this guy! Haha... Trade Rams and Phins for Texans and Bengals.

Back