Football 2013 Prestige Box Break July 5th 8:30pm EST

After we get paypal info I can send payment Wednesday evening.

RE: To whoever is asking about if the skins are for trade. NO Sorry. My two teams I collect are The RedSKINS and Rams in that order especially in recent years. Been a lifelong fan of BOTH teams, preferred when the Rams were still in LA *sigh* that was a lifetime or two ago. I sometimes go for the Ravens (but only really prefer Flacco, The Rays (Rice & Lewis) and some of the old-timers. Other than that I'm more about Pre 1980 Vintage with FB.

Ty guys a few members have sent there payments already. If you send a payment can u please let me know that u did like franklinguy did. I received another payment just don't know who it was from. Ty for this in advance.

If you'd would like I can do the random tomorrow and post the video and you guys can get a jump on the trading for Fridays break. Please let me know today ty guys.

Hey guys! I just got done doing the randoms, using Random.org. Below is the snapshot of the final results and also each person's teams under their names for easy finding. Trade away!

CaptKirk
1. Redskins
2. Bills
3. Giants
4. Chiefs

Luke
1. Broncos
2. Cardinals(Via from Zdark)
3. Seahawks(Via from Luiz25)
4. Vikings

Grrowl
1.Texans