2013 Christmas in July - Secret Santa

Ok guys, running late on mine, still July, but hitting the PO has been a issue for me of late after work, going out in the morning, sorry for the delay!

July is nearing its end, and there are still some that have not received their gifts or at least not posted that they have. PM's will be going out on Monday to those that have not sent out their packages.

Got back from vacation and got mine from Gameroy! I'll post some pics up on Sunday when I'm less tired, but very happy with what I got!

I received my package on Friday, but just now got the time to get the pic/scan together. Although I know who my Santa was, for the sake of keeping this a secret in this thread, for those who haven't received yet, I'll just say thanks a lot Santa!!

Before I share the goodies, let me say that my first impression was "holy crap". That was before I even opened the package. The reason was because I didn't even know (never seen any) that they made bubble mailers this big. The thing was huge! It was 14 1/4 x 19 inches (interior dimensions)!

Here's the loot:

2 GU cards of Tim Duncan. The Rookies and Stars card (the one with the red) is numbered 145/250. The autos are of Bill White, numbered 36/50, and Mario Ramos. The Ramos is on-card. All cards that I didn't have yet, so thanks for that!

secret_santa_loot_2013.jpg

Also, and the reason for the super sized mailer was a Troy Aikman/Emmitt Smith plaque. As you can see there is a photo to the left of one sight that I'd almost give anything to see again. On the right, from top to bottom, is a card of both guys that says "Back to Back Super Bowl Heroes", a label that says "The Boys - Troy & Emmitt", then another piece that has a helmet, goal post, and football, surrounded by a fancy ribbon.

secret_santa_loot_2013-2.jpg

Again, thanks a lot for the gift, Santa!

Back