Baseball 2013 Bowman Platinum 6 box case break

Discussion in 'Group Box Breaks' started by scottyb13, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Hey guys I thought it would be awesome to possibly do a 6 box case break of the sick and highly anticipated 2013 Bowman Platinum baseball. The cost would be $36.50 for 1 picked team and one random team. If there are any dual or triple autos I will randomize the names of the people involved to see who gets it. Unfortunately I can not do it through a live stream because of the internet I have at home but I will post the video on YouTube and post links in this thread. I will random the teams about an hour before I do the break and post the results. If you are interested let me know and if we get enough people this will happen! bdcasebreaks will help in this break and that they will use there discount to make this case break cheaper for everyone!

Here is the product info!
    Every Box Includes
    - 2 Autographed Prospect Refractors(12 total)
    - 1 Refractor Autographed Relic(6 total)

People in the break:
    1.scottyb13: Diamondbacks and one random
    2.franklinguy52: Dodgers and one random
    3. captkirk42: Nationals and one random
    4. Luke Anderson: Twins and one random
    5. Ethan: Mariners and one random
    6. Rigo Tovar: Cubs and one random

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  2. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

I will take the Reds and the Dodgers

3. Lets hope for a puig redemption!

4. franklinguy52

Absolutuely!!

5. franklinguy52

For those of you that are not into baseball, this is one of the hottest rookie sets of the year and they have began to add a lot of veterans in. The hottest teams, if just to try to make money, are the Twins (Byrun Buxton) and the Astros (Carlos Correa). But their are hits in this product for every team, so lets get this one filled up!

scottyb13 likes this.
  6. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

OK I'll take my regular Nationals and Orioles.

7. Luke Anderson

Luke Anderson MUST SEND FIRST

I'll take twins

8. hey guys I just edited it to make it cheaper for everyone so please read the new info!

9. Luke Anderson

Luke Anderson MUST SEND FIRST

I think the dodgers should be off limits till Franklin decides what's going on because the price changed and the format. It wouldn't be fair for him .

10. well he picked them so the reds are available again.

11. 10 spots left guys! lets fill this one up!!! @pwolantern and @natehaselby02 get in on this break now! I know you guys want to!!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  12. Ill take the Mariners!

franklinguy52 likes this.
  13. rigo tovar

rigo tovarCollecting QBs

If this box break is still on ill take the Cubs and a random

14. there are no guarantees this will happen but it might if we can get enough people so i will put your name down.

15. rigo tovar

rigo tovarCollecting QBs

Thanks