2012 Upper Deck Football Ultimate Rookies subset

Got my first ones in hand. Theyve all been uploaded to the Quest page in my sig and have been marked with bold in the top post :)

First auto in hand, Mr Pead.. I hope to add all of these to the Quest thread in show and tell today.. all are on the Quest site :)

I don't know about "epic" this time because most of the cards haven't come in yet. This package may have a few you've been waiting on though. :p

If I wait til everything is in hand of the incoming stuff, it will be epic in terms of sheer number of cards! :D Plus that Vick you helped with.. whew, that's one sweet card :cool:

Oh, I thought we agreed that card was my payment for all the help so I didn't send it.

:LOL: Just kidding!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! :LOL: I guess I deserved that one after my Cowboys comments yesterday huh? :p (And schhyyyyy! Off topic now Mike! :LOL: You have to squeeze in an "Ultimate" here and there to justify the posts :p )

Ultimate, Ultimate & Ultimate.. there, I'm covered for a while :LOL:

Won a cheap lot today, 5 needs for $1.55 ... I sent a message to the seller to make sure its the five cards pictured that Im getting, cause the listing didnt say :confused:

Well, almost everything marked as incoming has come in :LOL:

Gonna see if I can close this set out next month.. Well, almost the whole set. RG3 prices are unacceptably high, so I'll wait til he flops and pick him up then :flapper:

Well, almost everything marked as incoming has come in :D

Gonna see if I can close this set out next month.. Well, almost the whole set. RG3 prices are unacceptably high, so I'll wait til he flops and pick him up then :flapper:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he didn't lol but I won his card at half price of the BINs on ebay , so that's cool..

and hey, would you look at that, I'm actually done with the base set :)

Updated, the first post to reflect what Im missing in terms of autos :)

And I'll be adding the remaining base to the Quest thread too of course :)

Back