2012 topps football inception(carson palmer)

bradkcincy

Prospect
Transactions: 4
well was searching around the great ebay and found the 2012 topps inception carson palmer which now started the goal of getting all the palmer inception insert. which i snaged all but the gold and that ends today. i have to say i really love the look of these cards. here is what i got so far...
r8i9gz.jpg
base
2h70uag.jpg
009/252
2462zo4.jpg
15/75
10fanhd.jpg
03/50

and hopefully this one today :)
qq8wf7.jpg
60/123

sweet, dude! nice find!

i got into an Inception case break on LCB and then forgot I was in it. Turns out all I pulled was a Kevin Kolb base (bleh) and a Fitzgerald base (yay!). I was hoping for a nice Michael Floyd. :)

It's definitely a great looking product. It's always hard for me to justify spending 80-100 dollars on 4-6 cards but ... Inception is definitely worth it.

Yeah, they're about 85 in my LCS. I think it's 7 cards per pack. two base, two parallels, 2 autos and/or relics and something else. jumbo patch or something i think.

haha, for sure. it's along the same lines as tier one baseball, prime sigs football, etc. one pack per box, 4-7 cards per pack. crazy how the hobby has changed since i used to collect. haha

Sweet! Very nice Brad..

Love Inception, but this year is a very disappointing product, it's the same 7-8 rookies again and again and again.. watched 7 cases, yes seven, and it was the same guys over and over. Nick Toon, Ryan Broyles, Joe Adams, Ronnie Hillman etc.. Kinda anoying for someone like me who absolutely loves the 2012 rookie class :glare:

Back