2012 Topps Chrome 1/1 Pull!

DbaxFanAJ

Bench Warmer
Only my second ever 1/1, both printing plates, I pulled this nice magenta 1/1 printing plate of Albert Pujols from 2012 Topps Chrome yesterday afternoon at my LCS!

IMG_4888.jpg

IMG_4889.jpg

Also pulled a Brett Lawrie base auto in the same box. The other hits and color out of my 5 boxes were:

Gold Michael Bourn /50
Gold Carlos Ruiz /50
Sepia Miguel Cabrera /75
Sepia Billy Butler /75
Sepia Alex Avila /75
Black Giancarlo Stanton /100
Black Johnny Cueto /100
Black Adam Jones /100
Black Zack Cozart /100
Blue Liam Hendricks /199
Blue Mike Moustakas /199
Blue Andrelton Simmons /199
Blue Kelvin Herrea /199
Blue Jose Bautista /199
Blue Bryce Harper /199 (y)
Die cuts of Pedroia, Lind, Ichiro, Kemp, Andrus

I also completed my base set, and I'm about 2/3 done with a refractor set. I'm thinking I may do the x-fractor and blue refractor sets as well.

My other autos:
Liam Hendricks x2
Austin Romine x2
Addison Reed
Tom Milone
Kirk Nieuwenhuis
Devin Mesoraco
Brad Peacock

All were base autos. I'm thinking I'll also go for the base auto set... if anyone has any of this stuff they want to get rid of / trade me, let me know!

That is some sweet boxes!! I would be interested in the Cozart and Cueto Blacks if you are interested in moving them.

I'm not yet sure how many of the refractor sets I want to work on yet... might do blue and sepia or black and sepia, so I'm gonna hold onto them for now.

Would you be interest in 2012 Topps Finest Liam Hendricks 111/199 Green Refractor Jumbo relic auto rc and a 2012 Topps Finest Brett Lawrie Xfractor Jumbo relic auto rc 015/299?

Back