2012 Topps 1957 Red Target #1 Andrew Luck

I love em. Especially the mini. I'd say those cards would be cool for the trade. You don't have to get anymore if you don't want and I woul be happy:). It's up to you. I don't want tou to feel like ya need to. A LOT of the stuff I'm sending is base commons. But since you are building sets I'm sure you put a different value on these cards. But either way. Love the showcase. Love these two genos. I'm sending you some extra stuff just because. It's in my collection and I don't have a need for it. Who's some of the top players you collect?

I'll be sending you any Smith,Austin and Baileys I get through the year just for being so cool...I started a project for a nephew of mine involving Va Tech players.One rc,g/u and auto of each...still needs alot of work,especially this years crop. I myself,just like David Wilson stuff.He is a class act compared to most out of VT.

Well that's superb of you. Lol. I'll be looking forward to getting some stuff then. What I'll do is throw whatever I hAave of vtech players in also from this year and past years. May not be much. I need to hurry and gather it up because I'm shipping stuff out to you on Thursday or Friday. But other than vtech and sets what players and or teams do you collect? I bought two deck boxes to send your stuff out in an I need to fill the other one up more. Plus I think i probably have a lot more stuff you'll enjoy.

well,I always liked the Colts and Giants,way before the Mannings and Ahmad Bradshaw...now he's cool too.But you've done plenty enough already and I really appreciate it.

Looks like a pretty good trade brewing in here. You guys be sure to wait until the Trade-a-Thon starts on Sunday to get the ball rolling, unless you just can't wait any longer. ;)

well,I always liked the Colts and Giants,way before the Mannings and Ahmad Bradshaw...now he's cool too.But you've done plenty enough already and I really appreciate it.

Ok ok. Lol. You talked about sending me cards you pull throughout the year man. I want to make sure this package is WELL worth it. I mean you bought cards off eBay to make the trade which I don't know anyone cool enough to do that. And I'm just showing my appreciation. I'll toss a few odds and ends in and wrap it up :) lol.

Looks like a pretty good trade brewing in here. You guys be sure to wait until the Trade-a-Thon starts on Sunday to get the ball rolling, unless you just can't wait any longer. ;)

Yes sir this is a trade for the ages. A good one for
Sure. He's hooking me up with some treasure I'm looking for and I'm hooking him up with some treasure in the same. And it's also like a pay it forward package also. Cause I'm sending some extra:) From the way it sounds we won't be done with the trade till sometime next year haha.

yup...this trade is good throughout the year...I'll be digging thru my stuff and looking for other WVA rookie cards from other years if you like that.Slaton,White etc...is there anything else you might be looking for? Keep in mind,I haven't bought any 2013 as of yet...

I love Slaton and pat white. Owen Schmitt is my guy as well. Darius reynaud I could go on. I collect emmitt smirh and that's about it lol. Bunch of random

I'm sending the two deck boxes out tomorrow. Ups ground. They will be safely packages. Let me know when ya get em. Thanks buddy

Just a heads up. They are in an 8x8 box and there's shipping paper on top. The two seperate wraps with the same paper that have cards inside written on the tape lol. They won't move in this box. I'll send you a tracking number as soon as I print te shipping order out.

• 1952 Bowman Mini Geno Smith
  • Bowman Rainbow Refractor Geno Smith
  • Showcase Steadman Bailey auto
  • Bowman white Geno Smith
  • 2009 UD GamedayGear Steve Slaton g/u
  • Sage Hit Jarrett Brown rc
  • 2009 UD Philadelphia Steve Slaton
  • 2009 UD Icons Steve Slaton
  • 2009 UD Steve Slaton
  • 2008 UD Icons Darius Reynaud rc
  • 2009 UD College To Pros Steve Slaton
  • 2008 Topps Chrome XFractor Owen Schmitt(rc)
  • 2008 Topps Chrome Owen Schmitt (rc)x2
  • 2008 Topps Mayo (rc)
  • 2008 Bowman Chrome Refractor (rc)
  • 2009 Topps Chrome Steve Slaton
  • 2008 UD Star Rookies Owen Schmitt (rc)
  • 2009 Bowman Pat White (rc)
  • 2009 Bowman All Star Alumni Steve Slaton

Wow. I'm almost giddy lol. That's a good bit of mountaineers. They will be well recieved in wv. Thank you so much man. Can't wait to get them.

Back