2011 Futera Unique Pack - football (aka Soccer to most of you)

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
I decided to bid on a pack of Futera 2011 Unique on ebay and won one at $18, the boxes are around $300 a pop, so a pack at just under $20? I'll take that any day as a sampler :p

The autos are 1:4, and the jersey cards are 1:2 so I wasnt guaranteed anything.. But I was happy with the results..

My base were:
#006 Shay Given
#012 Eric Abidal
#017 Ricardo Carvalho
#030 Herita Ilunga
#060 Stephen Appiah
#065 Mark Bresciano
#067 Nery Castillo
#081 Yoann Gourcuff
#083 Marek Hamsik
#102 Steven Pienaar
#103 Andrea Pirlo
#105 Arjen Robben
#107 Cristiano Ronaldo
#119 Mario Balotelli
#155 Andrey Shevchenko
#169 Luis Figo
#175 Diego Maradona

Got some great base IMO, some faves too.. Hope to pick up a complete base set next month.

The ruby/diamond parallel /450:
#P037 Gabriel Milito
#P046 John Arne Riise
#P047 David Rozehnal
#P185 Fan Zhiyi

And..

A hit! Yaaay! Wasn't expecting anything, so a hit was pretty cool..

Memorable Jersey #MEMG06 Fernando Gago /450 -Argentinian National team/Real Madrid player
GagoFuteraUniquejersey400x277.jpg

I am not a soccer fan, but that is a great looking card, congratulations.

Thanks, yeah, the whole set is pretty neat looking, the base look great, and the autos are pretty cool too.. The jersey cards are real shiny :D

Only problem is footballers arent used to signing cards, so most of them sign across their own face and fill up the whole card :LOL:

Can't say that I've heard of any of those guys, but I do like the look of that relic. Also, that yellow is BRIGHT!! Is it that bright looking at the card, or just in the scan? It's almost blinding on here. Either that, or maybe my eyes are just getting old! :LOL:

Nice, different, break. Thanks for sharing.

Can't say that I've heard of any of those guys, but I do like the look of that relic. Also, that yellow is BRIGHT!! Is it that bright looking at the card, or just in the scan? It's almost blinding on here. Either that, or maybe my eyes are just getting old! :LOL:

Nice, different, break. Thanks for sharing.
The card it self is extremely shiny, so Im guessing it corrected and over exposed the yellow :LOL:

Wow, never heard of any of the players? Not even Cristiano Ronaldo? Or Diego Maradona? Why am I asking, its you :flapper:

Thanks Mike :)

Back