2011-12 SP AUTHENTIC SIGN OF THE TIMES DUAL

Discussion in 'Basketball Card Buy/Sell/Trade' started by willdotcom collectibles, Oct 9, 2013.

?
  1. Over $1000

42.9%
  2. Under $1000

57.1%
  1. Lebron James/ Grant Hill
    BGS 9.5GEM MINT
    BGS 10 AUTO
    SER#1/3

Attached Files:

2. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

I, personally, would never pay over $1000 for a card. In fact, I wouldn't pay half that for one. So, I'm going to have to vote for under. It might be worth more than that, and probably could bring over $1000 from the right buyer, it certainly wouldn't be me paying it. Nice card, though. I'd like to see a scan of the whole thing.

scottyb13 likes this.
  3. Tried uploading a full pic but it was to much MB

4. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

$1000?

5. How much would you pay? Those only 3 mine is #'ed 1 and its graded 9.5 Gem Mint

6. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

I probably would not take less than $1000 for it, even though I could never see paying that much for a card. There are buyers out there that would break the bank for it, considering I have seen Bryce Harper cards go for that amount and he is not nearly as proven as LBJ and Hill.

7. franklinguy52

Do you have a photobucket that these cards are on?

8. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

Personally I rarely pay more than $40 for any single card, excepting occasional vintage cards of Superstars or vintage star rookies (I'm very cheap, plus I gotta pay the rent). I'm not real big into basketball I would never pay more than my personal limit unless maybe it was of a Bullets player in a Bullets uniform or maybe a Superstar from the 60s or 70s (1970s was when I sort of followed basketball).

9. Na, I normally dont post them until I sell them on Ebay

10. Wish I know that a week ago, I sold a Wilt Chamberlain 72-73 Conquistadors Topps card for $10

11. Jeremy

JeremyEu tu America?

But it on ebay with a high B.O.

Grant Hill collectors can be rabid..... Sucks that UD lost its license. But this should sell VERY high...

12. Thanks, you think it would sell for over 1k?

13. franklinguy52

Actually one was sold recently on eBay for $202, but it was not graded. So with the grade, I would guess it would go for about $300-400. Sorry :(

14. I saw that 1, it wasn't graded and it was ser# 2 of 3