2 packs of prestige:)

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
So I bought 2 hobby packs of prestige at my LCS. He lets you pick you just can't pack search. Half a box left I pick two back row packs. First pack had tom Brady acetate insert. Cool. Got my money's worth. 2nd pack felt think so I assumed decoy. Negative. Jersey card:) adrian Peterson league leaders /299. Best part was the jersey piece was really dirty. You could definitely tell it was "game worn". Not bad for dropping a 10 spot

Oh yeah. It's only the second time I've ever pulled a dirty jersey. I like it because it feels more authentic. Prestige has been good to me with acetates and jersey cards. Pulled stedman bailey (pc) and tom Brady jersey out of a hobby box. And out of another I pulled a Fitzgerald jersey So I've got some decent stuff. First time I've bought single packs and got a jersey. It was a good day

Sorry man. I got the Tom Brady and russel Wilson league leaders jerseys as well and they went in a trade with the Adrian Peterson. No package today. So I will put pics on my bucket as soon as I get it.

Back