(2) boxes of the new topps finest

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by Jmattt33, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Busted two boxes thanks to my g/f:) I like this stuff. I pulled several rookies I wanted, tavon,stedman,dobson,montee ball and a ton more. got a ray rice /50 red refractor. gavin escobar auto jersey not numbered. kniles davis jersey auto not numbered, kniles davis patch (3color) auto not numbered. and the big hit. Denard Robinson 3 color patch auto #ed15/25. This is a sick card. probably paid for at least one of the boxes lol. But since she paid for them its all overhead. all cards up up for trade. except my mountaineers and montee ball

2. pictures are uploaded on my bucket

3. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Congrats, sounds like you did very well!

4. franklinguy52

And make sure that you post that Robinson in this thread, I am sure that it would be nominated for COTM!

5. I don't know how to upload the picture. It's now on my bucket.

6. franklinguy52

[​IMG]

Here it is, you can just copy-paste it from photobucket.

7. lol nice to know. I took a better pic of it. ill upload it to the bucket also. thanks man lol didn't know I could do that

8. franklinguy52

Sounds good, you should also resize it down a little.

9. Lol how? Never really posted pics on here.

10. franklinguy52

Here is a better pic
    [​IMG]

11. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Great break, that Robinson is sweet, I'll have to see what I have to offer for it

12. That's cool. I figured you'd like it. One of the cooler cards I've pulled this year.

13. Oh yeah. I also have two base rookie card refractors of denard to go with it. Thought I'd throw that In there.