Basketball 1986 fleer basketball PSA set break GPA 8.70!

You could have used our Random Mixer to do the random for this sort of thing. You would simply put the list of participants in the primary items list, and the list of cards in the secondary items list then click randomize. Once done, you would already see the results lined up next to each other. We even have an option to keep the primary items in the same order on each random.

I should also let you know that our Random List Generator doesn't randomize the original list every time like random.org's does. We randomize the results list each additional time you click randomize so that things are more mixed up on each click of the button.

You could have used our Random Mixer to do the random for this sort of thing. You would simply put the list of participants in the primary items list, and the list of cards in the secondary items list then click randomize. Once done, you would already see the results lined up next to each other. We even have an option to keep the primary items in the same order on each random.

I should also let you know that our Random List Generator doesn't randomize the original list every time like random.org's does. We randomize the results list each additional time you click randomize so that things are more mixed up on each click of the button.
This is good to know and will check it out. I appreciate the info!

Tom
www.opcbaseball.com

Looks like it's filling up quickly. I'd take one, too, but I'm not into vintage (or basketball in general really). Good luck with the last ones!

Back