07 Prestige Bust

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
Went to the shop today hoping they would still have tickets available to tomorrows JJ Hardy signing, however, they sold out in less than a week. They said that the first day they sold 220 of the 420 available tickets. I missed out, but they said they are trying to get him in again. Also they will have Rickie Weeks, Prince Fielder, and Tony Gwynn Jr in the near future, so I hope I dont miss those.

Anyways, I picked up a box, along with a new beckett. Here are just a few of the hits.

prestige1.jpg

prestige2.jpg

How much were the Hardy tickets? I saw that on Jeff's site the other day, and thought it was the Brookfield store. Was happy because I am in Brookfield today and tomorrow. Downer when I found out it was the other store.

How much were the Hardy tickets? I saw that on Jeff's site the other day, and thought it was the Brookfield store. Was happy because I am in Brookfield today and tomorrow. Downer when I found out it was the other store.

The tickets were 25 each, so I think thats the reason they went so fast. They said that signing hotline or something like that called up and asked for all 420 tickets, but they were already sold out by then.

Back